Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wait just a damn minute......

Price action tonight may be what we have been looking for after all this time after all. Thanks to an alert poster, EWFaithful, and his comments, I now see that the original labeling was most likely correct. So far, it looks great!! I have now changed back to the original 5 down move instead of the 1-2, 1-2, 1-2 which threw me off today when one of the 2's was taken out. The good news is that upon confirmation of a 5 wave move down, a short on the 3 wave correction would be a killer and most likely life style changing trade. Let's go with it for now.

Update -  2 hour fractal pair might be forming. If so, it would raise odds of a major top.

3 comments:

swanny said...

Wrong for 3rd time!!!

Repo 105 said...

Maybe so, but the count is still alive as of today. I have a nice profit locked in PAL and SWC so I maybe wrong, but I made money. That's why I do this, not to be right.

swanny said...

Not worthy of a response. Good luck.