Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Palladium - New highs?

The odds went way down today that Palladium will sell off. I actually took the other side of the trade and went long this morning on PAL and SWC once $550 was taken out. Although the wave count can be re-labeled to show a sell off forthcoming, the odds switched today this metal following Gold and Silver to new highs. I'll leave the chart up just in case, and I have no idea how to count the pattern as an impulse, but odds are greater now for more rally. EW can be used to show when you are wrong just as much as when you are right. It's up to us to adjust and trade accordingly.

2 comments:

ewfaithful said...

I have been following your comments on PA for some time. I do not think it will make a new high. It should sell off from here. From EW perspective it perfectly retraced in ZZZ to the top of the 4th wave, and into the price zone of the second wave of the extended fifth wave. I will wait for confirmation tomorrow before shorting. I think this is a trade of life time.

Repo 105 said...

You know what, from the price action tonight looks like I was fooled. I am going to put my original labeling back on the chart right now instead of that 1-2, 1-2 I changed it to. Thanks for the comment and the confirmation.