Friday, September 10, 2010

Elloitt Wave for Dummies - no change in chart lables

This chart still has the same labels as last week, and last month. I have no idea why so many insist on making things more complicated than they are. I think it comes from a need to figure things out instead of just looking at the picture. I throw out this challenge - try to count the sell off in August in 5 waves. For some reason EWI and every other blog I read are still calling it a 5. They preach about not letting your emotions or prejudgements interfere with your wave analysis. If they are counting August as a 5 I don't think they read their own publications.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice chart! Do you have one for RUT?

Vega said...

Beautiful....

Just discovered your blog.

Wondering if I should continue my EWI subscription :)

Vega said...

I can't seem to find a reference for the rule you mentioned for wave c.

78.6% ext of A, prior 4th of 3rd.

Elliot Wave Principle, Frost & Prechter, is what I follow.

Ender2012 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.