Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fibo's are telling me the top is in

As shown on the charts, there is a convergence of fibo extensions that come together at this exact point in time. The bottom line is that index markets are scheduled for a turn starting now. It's my experience that time relationships can be uncanny in their ability to turn a market, sometimes to the minute. If the markets are anything other than red from here then IMO it's time to start looking for bullish entry points. If the Dow takes out the high from April then not only did the fractal road map that has been in place for 2 years fail, but both time and price were unable to turn the market and we can expect bullish markets and inflation in the months ahead. I really think the top is in, but price will be the ultimate decision maker.



5 comments:

Peter said...

the fractal road map that has been in place for 2 years fail

can you detail that further please?

J.B.'s Market Tech Analysis said...

I like your charts; great site. This week will be very telling about the next trend.

Repo 105 said...

Eastern, I am a member of Hank Wernicki's site and am not at liberty to disclose the pattern. But, as I said if the Dow or SPX takes out the April high then I'm looking for higher pricing for a while.

Deb said...

Hi Repo,

You mean if we take out April high in DOW then it will be very bullish. I don't have good knowledge on EW but I follow T1Systems video blog and he has been pretty acccurate most of the time on EW count in past. He is mentioning that DOW will hit last Paril high and little bit higher and then it will pull back strongly and S&P target around 950 range. You can check his last few videos and find out whether he is wrong or right..

http://www.youtube.com/user/T1systems

ImproveBurlington said...

Hi Repo 105.. saw your comments over at SOH.. I remember you from commenting over at Zero Hedge about one of Mortie's post.. can you shoot me an email..

bwm@bostonwealth.net